Etsy Items For Dog Lovers!

Sunday 28 January 2018




It's been a rather impromptu post today, but one that seems to have cheered me up. I lost a whole post that I had written out and it had taken me days to do so. Oh well, on wards and up wards. I was having fun looking at Etsy for the cutest dog items for our new puppy and thought it would be a good idea to share my favorite finds. Sometime's it's more fun shopping for your pet anyway ;) 





Everything in this collection is absolutely beautiful and it's hard to pick a favorite print. They also make dog beds, leads, and collars. These would be something really special to have. It would definitely make you want to take your pooch out to show off how good they look in it. 






Because it doesn't get more relatable than this! I could definitely rock this while out walking my dog. They also have a cat version if you are so inclined. 






I so love the style of these and the customization is awesome. You can choose silver or copper, what to write on the back, and also what small symbols will go around the name. This might just be my top pick for Enzo's name tag. 






I am definitely going to need one of these! I know they're a little cheesy, but I'm gonna need a cool hook for his lead anyway, right? The only problem is that shipping to NZ will cost just as much as the purchase, so I might use it as inspiration for my own DIY project. 






This would make a perfect present for my Mum, since her dog Bond is everything to her. You can choose from a couple of different designs, but I thought this one was particularly beautiful. 






I thought this was a really cute way to show your love of dogs. The pink color is so pretty (you can also get blue, purple, green, grey, black, dark blue, and aqua.) Perfect for those sunny walks in the park, with or without a dog. 






I've seen these online before I secretly really want one. It would just be such a cute little reminder of your four-legged friend you'll be going home to see. 



Some pretty cute stuff, huh? These would definitely make great gifts to anyone who's obsessed with dogs. I've definitely got a few in mind for some friends and family. Plus I love supporting small businesses! 

Hope you enjoyed this shorter post today. I was going to have a break, but I'm glad I kept my creative juices going and put something together. 
What are your fav items?
Steph x. 




No comments:

Post a Comment